THE HYDERABAD BOOK TRUST, HYDERABAD
THE ANDHRA PRADESH SOCIAL SERVICE SOCIETY, SECUNDERABAD
Invite you to the Release of the ICDS Book
Dr. Pushpa M. Bhargava
Eminent Scientist and Founder-Director, the CCMB, Hyderabad
Former Secretary to the Prime Minister
On the 26th April 2015 at 10 AM at the St. Ann’s Generalate, Tarnaka, Secunderabad.
Shri Suresh Chanda IAS
Principal Secretary, Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department, Government of Telangana
will preside over the function.
1. Welcome by K.R. Venugopal
2. Address by Prof. Shantha Sinha, former Chairperson, National Commission for Protection of Child
Rights and Trustee, Hyderabad Book Trust.
3. Address by Father Raymond Ambroise, Founder, Andhra Pradesh Social Service Society, Secunderabad.
4. Observations by Shri K. Madhava Rao IAS (RETD), former Chief Secretary, Government of Andhra
5. Observations by Smt Chaya Ratan IAS (RETD), former Additional Chief Secretary, Government of
6. Release of the Book and Keynote address by Dr. Pushpa M. Bhargava, Eminent Scientist and Founder-
Director, the CCMB, Hyderabad.
7. Presidential Address by Shri Suresh Chanda IAS, Principal Secretary, Health, Medical and Family
Welfare Department, Government of Telangana.
8. Vote of Thanks by Father Thomas Pallithanam, Director, People’s Action For Rural Awakening.
10 AM TO 11-45 AM
Tea 11-45 AM to 12 Noon
SEMINAR on “How to Restructure and Enhance the ICDS Programme?” - 12 noon to 5 p.m.
Smt. Chaya Ratan IAS (RETD)
Lunch 1-30 PM to 2-00 PM Tea 3-45 PM to 4 PM.
Former Additional Chief Secretary, Government of Andhra Pradesh